I tried to color it, I wanted a bit more movement in it though (like the hat bouncing up and down a little or something) but whenever I did something like that it would turn out REALLY bad.
so have this kinda lazy version instead.
Probably one of my better walk cycles I think?
I think it looks really good!
Nils seems as if he’s terribly scared of something xD
thank you, though I can only picture him being mildly scared, because if he would have been terrible scared it would have been more like this
gotta hold on to that hat you know! Because it’s TOTALLY the most important thing to hold on to when being in danger!
Oh, yes, the hat!
The hat is the most important thing EVER.
And here I thought it was the dress 8D
No they are EQUALLY important you see! You just can’t have one without the other, because just look at this
awfulawesome set of clothes, YOU wouldn’t wanna drop one of the pieces, right? :o
The tents are plain awesome, in every sense there is.
…. I wonder what’s his clothing is like underneath all that xD
Do they have a plain t-shirt under that tent? xD
- whatnowerik likes this
- prllnce likes this
- nvhugo likes this
- andeborg likes this
- chopythes reblogged this from valerei and added:
- valerei reblogged this from chopythes and added:
- cedeskiva likes this
- bubblegumdrugs reblogged this from valerei
- bubblegumdrugs likes this
- miupoke likes this
- gabbi-ness said: So cute! XD He looks slightly unbalanced though. I think it owuld look a bit better if his right arm and right leg didn’t more forward at the same time (same with left). Usually right arm and left leg move forward (and left arm and right leg). ^_^
- duckydeathly likes this
- elfenceres likes this
- vampire-rose likes this
- chopythes likes this
- grifisms likes this
- mikasaackerman likes this
- terezimodus reblogged this from valerei
- valerei posted this