I’m still looking for fabric for my Ice Queen (Adventure Time) Cosplay and I still haven’t really gotten an answer.
What kind of fabric should one use to dresses?
I’ve been told that the fabric “Duchess” is not to choose.
I want something semi matte or semi gloss or something, I don’t want it to shine that much nor do I want it to be completely matte.
The fabric also needs to be sturdy yet light to work with.
I’ve ordered some tests on puresilks, but still haven’t gotten an answer and I’m not sure at how fast they’ll send out the samples.
I’m kind of in a hurry, I need to know the answer really quick, since my parents are going away for a week next week till the week after the next.
And I need to make this dress during this time, since my parents don’t like that I’m sewing in the kitchen, where’s there’s the ONLY amount of space to do this on.
And looking for fabrics in my town is useless, because everyone is either specialised on curtains or quilting.
And if I’m to ask them, they’ll respond with “Duchess” to use for the dress.
PLEASE HELP ME!! D:
I know NOTHING about fabrics!!
Also, I’m DESPERATE please help me?
- chopythes reblogged this from arencezeon and added:
- arencezeon reblogged this from chopythes and added:
- dcasteye answered: Look at Stoff&Stil’s partysatin. It’s shiny on one side and semi-shine at the other. stoffochstil.se/Katalog…
- fang11803 answered: when i thought about doing this cosplay, i was gonna opt for non glossy fabric. like, bright solid colors. I think i’m thinking of cotton
- johnandkatpluseight likes this
- arencezeon answered: You can use taffeta, it’s shiny but not too much and it comes in some really nice iridiscent blues that would go great for the Ice Queen
- jajachaik likes this
- tinyphilosophy answered: Sorry, I only know a bit about larping fabrics… Is there no online fabric shop that you could e-mail and ask for help about this matter?
- xharuki answered: Suede/suedine?
- evyshadow likes this
- chopythes likes this
- lisola reblogged this from valerei and added:
- valerei reblogged this from chopythes and added:
- chopythes posted this